Fred Lavi is an independent owner broker who established his Real Estate Corporation “Lavi & Associates, Inc.” in 1979 and has been actively involved in various field of real estate ever since. He obtained his real estate sale license in 1975 and was primarily involved with residential real estate sales and leases. In 1980’s and beyond he branched out into commercial real estate sales, leases, loans, syndications, developments and management.
Because of his strong mathematical and engineering back ground, the company is able to perform sophisticated tasks to include but not limited to income property analysis and projections that his competition cannot easily duplicate. Mr. Lavi also has extensive knowledge in real estate syndications and income property development, including shopping centers and apartment buildings.
Mr. Lavi’s prior businesses were:
- Realty Web Technology Corporation – President and CEO of advanced web based real estate development
- Money Source Funding – Owner of Mortgage Brokerage
- Northrop Corporation – Engineering Senior Specialist
Mr. Lavi is currently member of various organizations including but not
- CRMLS, CLAW, LoopNet, CoStar and Member of Palos Verdes Peninsula Association of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors (NAR).
- Member of California Association of Realtors (CAR).
- Member of Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- Member of Apartment Owners Association (AOA)
- Member of American Industrial Real Estate Association (AIR)
His impressive education from most recent are:
- Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI) – 2005
- Dale Carnegie Sales Graduate – 1990
- Certificate of Management – Cal-Tech – 1983
- Real Estate Broker License – 1979
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering (MSEE) – USC – 1972
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering – Los Angeles State University – 1967
He also belongs to two honor societies of:
- Tau Beta Pi Engineering Honor Society
- Eta Kappa Nu Electrical Engineering Honor Society
His hobbies are:
- Plants and Herbal Medicine
You may contact him at:
- (310) 679-5284 ext.103
- or, email at email@example.com